There are many ways to get involved with Hogacre Common Eco Park
- Join our mailing list by popping your email address in the box on the right.
- Come down to a Sunday afternoon work party with Hogacre Common every 4th Sunday 14.00-16.00 or OxGrow, every 1st and 3rd Sunday from 12.00 – 16.00 till the Spring.
- Apply for one of our vacancies below.
- Donate. We rely on community funding to keep working on Hogacre Common. Please donate whatever you can by using the little box on the right or contact us about other funding opportunities.
Use the contact form to get in touch about any of the many volunteering opportunities available at Hogacre Common. Just let us know what you are interested in, from ground care to renewable energy, from funding finding to running a café and we’ll try and match you to the best opportunity for you.
- Cafe Manager (x2 p/t summer roles, £10.02/hr), The Cafe at Hogacre Common [deadline 9am Tuesday 7 May 2019]
- OxGrow Garden Hosts [deadline 9am Tuesday 7 May 2019]
- OxGrow Horticultural Planners [deadline 9am Tuesday 7 May 2019]
Please complete our application form and email it, along with a copy of your CV, to the email address given in the job descriptions above.
The Cafe at Hogacre Common co-manager post will be posted very soon… Watch this space!